This fast breakfast slaw is one of my favs to make. Je’adore it with an over medium egg and golden runny yolk. Rah loves eggs too so she was stoked when she showed up to do a bit of work and I offered to chef up some brekkie for her.
The beauty of operating a lifestyle blog and program is that we can cook up a little food and it becomes content for your gorgeous self and body. So we hope you love this recipe as much as we do. For a fun change of pace we decided to film the recipe and connect with you via vid.
Turns out I’m much better at making brekkie than taking pretty food pics. Rah was laughing at me moving the food around trying to get a better angle and snapped this behind-the-scene pic of what it really looks like to snap photos of your food.
- 2 tsp Coconut oil
- 2 cups of Chopped Kale
- 1 cup of Rainbow Slaw
- 1-2 tbsp. of Flavor God Lemon Garlic Seasoning
- 1.5 oz. of Fire Cider
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Heat 1 tsp. of coconut oil in a pan.
- Add kale and slaw for 30 seconds until it wilts a bit.
- Sprinkle seasoning and pour fire cider over the mixture.
- Continue to cook until kale is fully wilted and slaw is warmed through.
- Remove from pan and put on two plates.
- Add remaining coconut oil to the pan and crack eggs into it.
- Once eggs have set (about 1-2 minute) flip them over for 30 seconds
- Remove from pan and place one egg on top of each pate.
- Add ½ tbsp. of pumpkin seeds to each plate.