I may be revealing too much here, but there are times (when the lights are on) that I’m thinking about my butt (and wishing the light was off). Like I want it to be high and firm. And with the lights on I’d like it to look like a Kylie Minogue video.
So this workout is for that desired booty. If you don’t get that booty immediately, you’ll definitely feel it after this workout –which will get you doing it over and over again until what you feel becomes real. A butt to rival all others…go get it! xoxo, L-
EXERCISES IN THIS WORKOUT
- Back kicks: Put your hands against the wall and lift your left leg up high. Kick it out an in 25 times and then switch sides.
- Donkey kicks: Start out on all fours and lift your left leg up to the ceiling. Lift and lower it 25 times. Switch sides and repeat.
- Hydrants: Start out on all fours and lift your left leg up to the side, keeping your knee at a 90-degree angle. Lift and lower it 25 times. Switch sides and repeat.
- Straight leg kick outs: Stand up, facing a wall, and kick your left leg out behind you keeping it straight. After 25 reps repeat and do it on the other side.
- Crossover touches: Stand with your feet shoulder width apart. Cross your right leg behind you, tapping that toe to the floor while touching your left toe with your right hand. Return to starting position, then cross your left leg behind you while touching your right toe with your left hand. Return to starting position. Repeat alternating sides 25 times.