This post will be short. I’m swimming in a sea of overwhelm over here.
Then I started thinking about you, and thought you might feel the same way — so I set to having a quick lil’ blog chat about it.
When you’re feeling stressed, I’ve got a life-saver to help you survive the storms of overwhelm that rage around you.
What is one thing on my list I can do right now and get done in 15 minutes?
Not allowed (that might be on your list):
- checking facebook
- Deleting emails
- Responding to your twitter notifications
- Perusing food blogs looking for a new dinner recipe
- Posting just that one pic to instagram
- Making a list of all the things that you need to get done
Definitely allowed (that’s probably on your list):
- Washing the dishes in the sink
- Paying those bills that have been sitting on the banquet for 2 days
- Sending out your billing invoices from last month
- Responding to those “saved” emails and peeps that you’ve been meaning to get back to but haven’t
- Doing that one thing you’ve been putting off, ’cause you just don’t wanna do it
Then do it right now and feel better in 15 minutes!
It’s not easy when you’ve got so much to do, but if you start with one thing and just do it, you’ll feel better. I promise.
It works for me all the time. And now, I’m signing off (I’ve got some emails to reply to, and that’ll help me get my head above water)
Now it’s your turn. Leave a comment below and let me know how you tackle stress in 15 minutes or less. I want to know your secrets!
Moving along swimmingly, LVA-